The mission of the Huntsville NCMA is to advance the contract management profession.
To provide Huntsville NCMA members knowledge and training in the contracting profession through seminars, webinars, monthly meetings, educational conferences, mentoring, and networking opportunities.
We are committed to:
- Principled professional conduct and achievement, as dictated by our National Contract Management Association Code of Ethics;
- An open exchange of ideas in a neutral forum;
- A culturally and professionally diverse membership;
- Excellence in everything we do, especially our service to our members and the contract management community;
- Continuing education, training and leadership opportunities;
- Remaining the preeminent source of professional development for contract professionals.
- Supporting professional achievement through Certification;
- Quality volunteer leadership.
The Chapter strongly supports integrity and ethics not only in the contracting profession, but in all aspects of our lives. The following presentation titled “Contract Management Code of Ethics” serves as the Chapter’s Code of Ethics. The Ethics Presentation has been added as a link and we encourage all members to read through it at least once a year.